Tuesday, November 4, 2008

maKeOver !~ 1


I remember last year after jogging, I went to Al Yarmook Co-Op to buy Evian water, and I noticed new colored bottles, I grabbed one & I read [ Flavored water ] and each line had different water flavor, so I took bunch of them for a try ..
When I got home I opened up the bottles to taste & OMG! It was YUCKY!!
Why on earth they've invented flavored water! God created water without flavor, I mean this's the point it should be without flavor! Though it has no flavor no1 can live without it!

This year they invented new types of water, check them out:

~ Unsweetened Flavored Waters

~ Sweetened Flavored Water

~ Vitamin Water

~ Fitness Water

~ Clustered and Structured Water

~ Oxygenated Water


On last May, I read an article named [ Water Gets a Makeover ], it explained wat are the new flavors & which should u pick cos some of them contain harmful ingredients for our health, and the author explained a new way of makin' a fresh flavored water at home [ much healthier ] !
Why don't u drink a REAL WATER!! It's much more healthier!

I'll come up with new information & more details abt this subject on my next post

So fellows, have u tried one? & which type? & how was it?Are u against the flavored water & why?!

4 comments:

uTurn said...

I've tried it once and YES as u said it's YUKII!
AGAINST IT! I believe water is the only drinkable drink that every CREATURE on our earth able to drink!
Let's try and give a plant that flavoured water ;p what will happen?

atoona said...

Oxygenated water.. will that keep u awake during lectures?

Volvic's peach water is not bad, i used to drink it lamma marait eb 7alat "water is wee3" (don ask:P)

Fankooshy said...

nice blog. good work:)

نقوشيه said...

-b"- hellO fellow ;p yeh well said buddy, let water be just water !

-atoona- yeh it will ;p but in the long run ur immune system will be affected ! ;s
i've tried Volvic's i couldn't even sollow it ! =/
and no i'm not gonna ask ;p hehe

-fankooshy- thx