Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's fahad, with regards. :)

Hello everybodey!! :-)

maybe some of you is wondering who is Fahad and where is he, but i was really busy through the past days, finally i'm free 2day. oh thank god!!!

yesterday we all watched the news and it was a hell good news actually about the US Election that is Obama the new president of the United states, hope everything gonna change from what it is !

2nd, i really would love to thank my dear friend and sister (n8oshia) and what she said about me, I'm sure if anyone enter her life will be so lucky. :*

Anyway, I'm a soooo temperamental person, i love photography so much and travelling alot, i always go to US in my vacations !! OH MY GOSH, what can i say about this country !!! it's really an awesome country and have a million friendly ppl indeed. i went to New york, Minnesota,Chicago,Los angles,Nevada, Seattle,Florida,Tennessee,Washington. And i always say to my father i want go to Alaska but he always refuses cause it's over cold right there. ;\

Anyway, i want to show you some of my pictures there, in US. :)




The downtown.



Freejna. ;p


My room View.



My sister making a snow man. ;p





a view. :)







i was tired and i sat here ;p



another lovely view. :)
\
that's for now, see you all later, take care and have a good night. =)

7 comments:

atoona said...

nice pics!
o freejkum ewaniss :)

نقوشيه said...

Fahad ! =D finally u r here !
welcOme welcOme buddy ;)

seriously u ROCK !! ;p

Manal said...

masha alah
nice place
and nice shots

I liked the pictures

:)

Anonymous said...

wooow !

Lovely shots !

What Will Be , Will Be .. said...

3a je beeen il pics ;)

نقوشيه said...

[atoona]
thx for passin' by =*

[manalq8]
i liked the pics too
Fahad is really talented ;p

[cat]
thx catty ;*

[what will be, will be]
thx for passin'
i hope to see u here more often ;)

Fahad said...

Nothing to say *shamed*
thank you so much guys for
the lovely comments. :]