Saturday, November 1, 2008

hellO blOggers =D




hey ..!


i'm not so much into writing & blogging barely have free-time ;s but since that plenty of my friends got pages in here i thought to join them with my dear friend Fahad =)


i'm 23 happily married ;p and i've big interest in FashiOn, bOoks, mOvies, health news & tips, and the list is endless ! ;p


as many ppl r interested in my life-style, they'll see much more of myself in this blOg ..


Fahad is one of my closest friends, we'll be sharing this blOg, i asked him tO jOin me cos i thought it wOuld be heaps of fun =D he've got a gr8 persOnality, he travels alOt ! and i mean it ;p he's a photOgrapher [a very gd one ] , & through the next posts u'll get tO knOw him very well ..


sO welcOme us guys ;) !
Photo by: Miami Cyn FLICKR~

2 comments:

Sham3at Al Jillas said...

Welcome to blogosphere! Looking forward to your posts

نقوشيه said...

thx ;)
inshallah sOOn ;*