Monday, December 1, 2008

yesterday i did sth crazy that got me sick ! =/
i woke up at 2 a.m & heard rain drops, i opened my window & it was heavily raining, i felt excited & happy like a child & ran downstairs & got outside, i stood under the freezin' rain & don't even ask me wat i was doin lol ;p !
the weather was tremendous & romantic too !
after getting wet & enjoyed the feeling of being hell cold, i got to bed again & slept immediately & had a very awkward dream =s
when i woke up at morning i couldn't take my head off the pillow !
my body was 100 degree or sth !
i guess it was worth it ! ;p it's been a long time since i got crazy under the rain ..
at this moment i'm having my hot coco, i'm feeling normal again ;)
thx to u darling ;* u r my cure, promise i won't get myself sick again ;s !
big kisses & cuddles from ur angel ;****

p.s : i found this video in flickr & made me remembered my crazy night lol ;p
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jinglesthepirate/2894532344/


my pal Fahad is in Vacation now, he's in U.S, i already miss him a bunch ! =")
i know how much u luv U.S fondo & the snow LOL ;p so enjoy it .. & plz get me some SnOw ! i really want some hehehe ;p
i had fondo last night & i remembered how u like it too ;p
miss u & miss our chit chats
hope u get home well
& wish to see some of ur writing here soon =)

urs : Nada

4 comments:

ShaymoOona said...

it's a crazy thing to run under the rain but what agreet felling to injoy this moment with your lover ..thanx from me to you for this emeg

نقوشيه said...

yeh 7da ! ;p
thx for passing by ;**

uTurn said...

7emdila 3ala salamtich!
9ij worth it! ;D
I miss rains! I didn't get the chance this year to see it! ahhhh alah karem ;p

نقوشيه said...

allah ysalmek Bader ;)
u study & work like 24h so no wonder u missed it ;s allah ykon eb 3onek inshallah ..
i luv rain, snow, & everything freezin' ;p so 7di i'm enjoying the winter this year ;p

God bless ya =)